A vintage-inspired skinny jean, with a high rise, a slim fit and a button fly. Recycled Tencel and organic cotton add softness to this stretch denim with open weave construction and authentic ring character.
11" Leg Opening
Model wears a size 26.
Care & Content:
Machine wash cold with like colors. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron if needed. 66% Refibra Tencel, 32% Organic Cotton, 2% Recycled Elastane
• Made from GOTS-certified Organic Cotton, grown without the use of artificial fertilizers, pesticides or genetically modified seeds, using less water than conventionally grown cotton.
• Made with Refibra, an upcycled cellulose fiber made from recycled cotton. This closed-loop technology is a major step toward dealing with the waste crisis.
• The stretch component in this fabric is made from 100% recycled materials.
• No microplastic shedding from this garment.
• Low impact wash process uses 90% less water, 63% less chemicals and 70% less energy.
• Hangtags, labels and packaging made entirely from recycled and biodegradable materials.